Sunday, February 1, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

We're happy to announce that we will be having a baby boy.  He's due the end of June.  We're really excited.  Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound I had a few days ago.


Here is an update on other news.  Lucy turned two in January.  She talks a ton and she gets a little jealous when we talk about a new baby coming to live with us.  Jordan is busy with classes.  He finally finished his last class at BYU- yeah!!!  He is currently taking an EMT course and an intro to fire science at UVU.  He wants to be a fireman.  I've been pretty sick (morning sickness) the last four months but am finally starting to feel better.  Lucy keeps me busy.  I'm looking forward to spring and the new baby.  


 

6 comments:

emily and jeremy said...

YES!!! I am so glad that 1. You finally updated your blog and 2. That little Henry is doing so great (that is if you are still going with that name, cause it is still cute!)

Teri said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations! I'm sorry you have been so sick. I feel your pain. Let me just say boys are so great and I'm super happy for you!

Diane said...

Yay and Congrats!! Glad you're starting to feel better, Aubs.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you updated your blog because I had no idea you were pregnant. Congratulations on a baby boy! Maybe one day I'll get one of those; I hear they are fun. I'm also glad you're feeling better and congratulations to Jordan as well. All done with BYU classes, yeah! Good luck with preparing to fight fires.

Blair Ford said...

Aubs. A baby boy! That's exciting. Congrats! I've been thinking about you lately. Hope you're feeling okay.
xoxo

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations on having a boy, I have to say then are pretty fun. I am hoping for a girl next time for myself though, two boys can get a little crazy!