Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a blast this year. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'm so excited that Lucy is getting old enough to start enjoying it.


Here we are at our friends' hillbilly party.

Lucy is dressed up as a performing monkey. I had fun making the costume. She's such a cute little monkey- good girl Lucy.

Here is Lucy posing before we went trick-or-treating. I didn't how if she would like going out but she loved it and I had to drag her home. She loves to eat "smarties."

Here are some pumpkin carving pics. Lucy liked digging out the guts with a spoon but didn't like sticking her bare hand in there.

Lucy is giving her pumpkin a love.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You made the costume? Good job. Lucy is still adorable, I love that she is hugging the pumpkin.

Kelly and Mindy said...

Lucy's costume turned out really cute! I love the pumpkin love- was she sad that she had to slice into her pumpkin friend? We should hang out this week.

Lauren said...

Aubrey- How are you??? Blair sent me your blog link- I am going to add it to my list so I can check it regularly. Hope things are going well.

emily and jeremy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Anniversary and Birthday Aubrey!!! Keep posting more pics of Lu, at least once a week :)