
Our Henry boy was born June 22nd at 8:08 am. He weighed 9 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20.5 inches long.

I was in labor for about six hours and only had to push for about 10 minutes before he came out. I thought I did pretty well for having such a big boy.

Lucy has done pretty well with the new addition to the family. Here she had her own baby tummy. When she saw Henry for the first time she said, "Hi boy."

Mom, Lucy, and baby Henry.

Taking Henry home.
7 comments:
Congratulations, he is very cute. Good job mom and dad! And, that is VERY good for such a big boy. Enjoy being a family of four!
What a perfect little guy. Congratulations!
Congrats, Aubs!! He's beautiful!
Holy Cow Aubrey! I can't believe you have two kids. I was at Mames' house a couple of weeks ago and she told me about your blog, so I checked it out. Your kids are adorable. Congratulations on the new baby! I hope you are doing well.
Gina
Wow, sounds like when I had Bruce, he was 9 lbs 13 ouunces and 22 1/2 inches long and I pushed for 10 minutes too! Crazy. Only difference is Jack didn't take to his brother at all! He's only starting to like him now. Congratulations, your family is beautiful! And you look good too!
Wow! What a big boy! Let us know when things settle down so we can come meet little Henry. Carter keeps asking when Lucy's new baby will be here (I think he wants to ride the power wheels bike.)
Congrats Aub!! That's so exciting, and I see he worked hard to escape my birthday and just made it by 8 hours. The fam looks darling. We'll be out there in a couple of weeks, so we'll have to plan to get together if it's not still too hectic!
Post a Comment