Aubrey! Found you through Mindy's blog... Lucy is so beautiful! Hooray for blogs and their power to connect people. Check us out at curlyheads.blogspot.com :)
Diane told me about your blog when you were out here. I meant to talk to you about it then, but dinner took too long! Lucy is SO cute and I am so glad you called. Now I have your number! And, I have a blog as well stephdecremer.blogspot.com Original, I know. It was great to see you again and meet your family.
I was so happy to see Lucy last week. I love her so much and only wish I could see her more often. Lucy is a brilliant little girl. Your Aunt Tia loves you!!
5 comments:
She is getting so big!
She looks so grown up like a little girl. Her hair has gotten so long. We can't wait to see her.
Love, MOM & DAD
Aubrey! Found you through Mindy's blog... Lucy is so beautiful! Hooray for blogs and their power to connect people. Check us out at curlyheads.blogspot.com :)
Diane told me about your blog when you were out here. I meant to talk to you about it then, but dinner took too long! Lucy is SO cute and I am so glad you called. Now I have your number! And, I have a blog as well stephdecremer.blogspot.com Original, I know. It was great to see you again and meet your family.
I was so happy to see Lucy last week. I love her so much and only wish I could see her more often. Lucy is a brilliant little girl. Your Aunt Tia loves you!!
Post a Comment